top of page

Grain Report Wednesday - 5th June

Market Almost Open - CGX daily report

What price do you want for your grain?

Overnight moves in international markets and yesterday's actual traded prices across Australia are below to help you determine your price. If you need to change your offer price, simply edit it before market open.

Chart including Wheat CBOT prices, Wheat Black Sea prices, Canola ICE prices and Canola MATIF prices

Grain trade prices for Australia Grain (wheat, barley, Sorghum, Lupins, Canola, Faba Beans, Oats, Chickpeas and lentils)

Dominic Hogan Outlook commodities comments

Look Out!

  • No turnaround Tuesday last night as overseas futures markets continue to soften.

  • I think the Yanks are a little bit excited about their wheat and corn crop conditions, which look good.

  • There are some slight concerns over getting the remaining corn and bean crop planted due to being too wet.

  • Old rule, lose 10% due to excessive rains and the other 90% yield increases by 10% due to excessive rains.

  • Although that rule didn’t apply to......

  • A Bear in There has gone the early crow and called the Aussie 24/25 wheat crop......

To read more, subscribe to Outlook Commodities Morning Commentary

CGX subscriptions

By subscribing to the Outlook Commodities Content you agree to CGX Subscriptions terms and conditions


CGX now own and operate the igrain market for grain stored on-farm

igrain logo

If you have any queries, we're always here to help!

Please give us a call or email if you have any questions.

Call 1800 000 410 or Email

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Do you want to know more?
Subscribe to our newsletter.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page